Tuesday 22 April 2014

Book Haul #2

Ahh another book haul! There will be another one coming soon as well. I've just put in an order on The Book Depository website which should be here in a week or two.  But for now, let's get started with this one! 

My Mum got all off these books from Kmart, excluding the top book. I'm not sure on prices but you could find them all online for fairly cheap if you want to buy them. I also won one of these books from Goodreads First Reads! I was super excited to win it, it's the first book I've ever won!



From top to bottom:
  1. Dead Ends by Erin Lange
  2. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead 
  3. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
  4. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
  5. Hades by Alexandra Adornetto 
  6. Disruption by Jessive Shirvington

I've read Clockwork Princess but I've been looking for the shorter (height wise) edition for ages so it would match the rest of my Cassandra Clare collection. The last book, Disruption looks fantastic and has a 4.5 star rating on goodreads. I won Dead Ends by Erin Lange on Goodreads First Reads, and I was so excited to get it in the mail! The publisher included a letter saying that they hope I enjoy the book, and I'm sure I will. There will be a review of this book up on my blog when I get around to reading it!

Both Ender's Game and Vampire Academy are movie tie in editions, but I'm not that fussed. I actually really love the movie book cover for Vampire Academy, I just really want it to match the rest of the series which probably won't happen now. I cannot stand series' that don't match but hopefully I can get over it for this one. 

I hope you enjoyed this short book haul post! Let me know what new books you've gotten recently in the comments below!



post signature
goodreads // tumblr // twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment