Saturday 3 May 2014

April

I don't want to call this my April Faves because it's more like an April Wrap Up of things I did, things I read, shows I watched and anything else I can think of.

In April...

I read:
  • Girl With A Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
  • Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
  • The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
  • Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
  • To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
  • Pushing the Limits by Katy McGarry
  • Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
  • Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter
  • Only The Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
  • Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter

I started the Gallagher Girls series in March and became slightly obsessed during the second half of April. I'm reading the final book now and I'm so sad to end the series. I think it'll always hold a special place in my heart, it's definitely one of my new favourite series'. Three of the books I read were new releases on my TBR long before they came out. Girl With A Pearl Earring was for school, and the other two were just for fun. 

I watched:
  • Wild At Heart
  • Vampire Diaries
  • The Originals
  • Keeping Up With The Kardashians
I watched no movies this month. I won tickets to an advanced screening of The Fault in Our Stars on May 5th but I can't attend so that sucks. But obviously my watch list is a lot smaller than my read list. I finished the last two season of Wild At Heart, a show I started watching a long time ago. An English vet moves to Africa and it makes for a really amazing TV series. I tried out watching Twisted and Starcrossed, but neither of those lasted very long. 


That's about all I read and watched in April. I didn't include what I did because almost everything revolved around school or work, neither of which are very exciting. Either way, I hope you enjoyed this post. Maybe I'll make it a monthly thing.


post signature
goodreads // tumblr // twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment