Friday 25 July 2014

Book Haul #3

I think pretty much all I post on my youtube and my blog are book hauls *oh well*. 

Sooo, I acquired more books! What a surprised. I actually didn't buy these, I won them! Actually I did buy two of them. Definitely trying to justify my 'habit' here, but I've bought a bunch of books you guys haven't seen so I really don't think theres any point in trying to make excuses. Let's just get started.


From top to bottom:
  1. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith 
  2. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski 
  3. The Forever Song (Book #3 Blood of Eden) by Julie Kagawa
  4. The Eternity Cure (Book #2 Blood of Eden) by Julie Kagawa 
  5. The Immortal Rules (Book #1 Blood of Eden) by Julie Kagawa
  6. Take Me On (Book #4 Pushing the Limits) by Katie McGarry
I bought both The Cuckoo's Calling and The Winner's Curse from Kmart. They were between $10-15 which is pretty expensive for a paperback if I'm being honest but it's the only place within an hours drive for me to buy books. If only I lived in America!

The rest I won from Birdee Mag! I think... See the thing is with these, I randomly got them in the mail one day with a vague memory of entering a competition on Birdee that maybe had these as a prize. They were shipped directly from Harlequin to me with only a shipping note attached. Plus I never got a congrats email or anything, so the whole thing is a bit... strange? But I know for certain (like 99%) that I got these books from Birdee. I remember entering some kind of competition for books, sooo let's just pretend my memory is as good as I think it is and go with the whole Birdee Mag scenario. 

Anyways, thats all for today! Let me know if you guys have read any of these books and what you thought of them :) I'll have another book haul coming soon, because I'm waiting for a bunch more books to come in the mail, oops. 



post signature
goodreads // tumblr // twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment